With Valentines day right around the corner I totally love all the well, love in the air! I also love the excessive amounts of red & pink being worn and that most people have developed half of my normal appetite for sweets #getonmylevel. My point is, there are so many things to love about this time of the year, and today I’m giving you a few more by sharing some of my current favs and recent obsessions!
// Heart Earrings //// Bliss Brush // A Thing Created Stationary //// Be Mine Necklace //// SJP Pointed Toe Pumps // Heart on Your Sleeve Sweater //
The 10 things you need like yesterday…
1. Darling & Delicate heart earrings by Honey Kim of Very Honey – perfect for valentines day but also amazing all year around.
2. This classic with a twist Mini Rebecca Minkoff Bag (last seen here) that gives a chanel feel without the channel price – air five! … Not to mention Emma Watson & her #heforshe campaign, how stinking cool is she! hands up if you share my mega girl crush
3. The perfect pointed pump by the one and only SJP, plus I love the girly touch with the gross grain ribbon stripe on the back of the heel
4. Pearls on pearls on pearls (see how I wore it here) stored in a Zebra dish
5. Bliss Lip Brush & Fabulips kit to keep your lips fit and give you the perfect pout
6. Darling doodles by A Thing Created
7. The softest heart robe with giant pockets to store all of your secret candy stash – who are we kidding, my stash is totally not a secret
8. Big Bow Pillows that walk with a shabby chic-y vibe for a crazy steal #LCismybestie
9. The cutest Heart Necklace that says “be mine” from Very Honey – you have to check out this sweet little site, it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite new jewelry finds.
10. Wearing your heart on your sleeve – literally, with this super soft grey and pink sweater
// Heart Robe //